Sunday, October 19, 2014

Letter to Parents

This letter will be sent home on Tuesday.

Dear Parents,

I am fortunate enough to have several opportunities to attend some excellent professional development workshops/conferences in the next two weeks.  I will be out of the classroom on a few occasions in the upcoming weeks.  While it is not ideal to be out of the classroom, it is certainly worth it for workshops and conferences that will improve my teaching.  Below is a schedule of the workshops and conferences.  

Wednesday, October 22nd - MassCUE/M.A.S.S. Technology Conference - Gillette Stadium

Friday, October 24th - PARCC Workshop - Berkshire Community College

Tuesday, October 28th - Keys to Literacy - Reading Workshop - Marlborough, MA

While it is unusual for professional development opportunities to fall so close together, it is beneficial to be attending them early in the year. I am confident that my substitute will be able to continue our lessons with minimal disruptions. Even though I will be out of the classroom, I will still be available by e-mail.

Mrs. Finnerty

No comments:

Post a Comment