Thursday, October 29, 2015

End of 1st Quarter

I can't believe tomorrow marks the end of 1st quarter! We have learned so much over the last nine weeks! Just a reminder...

  • report cards will be sent home Friday, November 6th. 
  • parent conferences will be held Tuesday, November 10th. I will send home information about signing up for conferences in your child's report card (this is only if you did not sign up at open house)
  • if you signed up for a conference at open house, I will remind you of your time on your child's report card. 
  • your child's reading and writing "grade" will be different this year. There will be an information packet in your child's report card which explains this. We can also discuss this during our conferences. I will be happy to answer any and all questions! Even if I have to go and search out an answer :)
There will be a lot of information coming home in your child's report card. Please don't be overwhelmed! I will help you to understand it all during our conference! 


Mrs. Finnerty

No comments:

Post a Comment