Sunday, May 15, 2016

New Messaging Tool

Families I need your help! I am always looking for ways to improve communication between school and home. During the last few weeks of school I will be trying out a new messaging tool called Remind. Remind will allow me to send messages and reminders directly to your phone or e-mail. I will use this tool to remind you about
  • upcoming tests/quizzes
  • district/school events
  • field trips
  • general school information
Your information is always kept private and I won’t be able to see your phone number. At the end of the year, I will ask for some feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of this tool. Directions on how to sign up for the messages will be sent home Monday. You can also sign up by visiting this site https://www.remind.com/join/mfinner.

Mrs. Finnerty

No comments:

Post a Comment